The Coca Cola Scholars Foundation is offering an annual opportunities for students to Apply for Coca Cola Scholarship. Candidates can apply for Coca Cola Scholarships for College Students irrespective of your field of study.
Coca Cola Foundation Scholarship is limited to only graduating high school seniors who are looking forward to pick a career path in college.
Coca Cola Scholarship
Coca Cola Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors. Students are rewarded for their ability to lead and serve, as well as their burning desire to making a significant impact on the schools and communities they belong.
Coca Cola Scholarships for College Students
With the 30th class in 2018, Coca Cola Foundation Scholarship has provided over 6,000 Coca Cola Scholars with more than $66 million in financial support throughout their academic careers.
Well over 150 recipients are selected each year to receive this $20,000 scholarship. The 2019 Coca Cola Scholarship Application is ongoing and status notifications will be sent to all applicants before deadline.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2018-2019 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Will receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents
The Coca Cola Community College Academic Team
The Coca Cola Scholars Foundation supports two-year colleges through the Coca Cola Community College Academic Team Program, managed by Phi Theta Kappa. The Scholars Program awards annual stipends of 200 (over $237,500) across four tiers of recipients in varying prizes:
- 50 New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500
- 50 Silver Scholars are awarded $1,250
- 50 Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000.
Links to other scholarship opportunities can be found on this blog.
For more details and to apply, click here.